Assessments by MW AG
the right job
For a company, recruiting a new person to a demanding key position always means undertaking an intensive analysis of both the candidates and the job requirements. MW AG provides flexible support throughout this decision-making process in the form of full-day assessments tailored individually to the client’s needs, as well as development centres for senior management.
Discovering the candidates’ intrinsic motivators is a fundamental factor in the successful recruitment of managers and other key people. We are 100% convinced of this. Besides the role-specific aspects, in our assessments we also get to know the person behind the professional, and discover what truly motivates them and makes them tick. Our assessors have many years of well-founded experience in diagnostics, and their practice is based on tried and proven scientific methods.
Are you looking for a partner who can genuinely help you to recruit the right people to key positions?
MW AG offers customised appraisals of the candidate’s suitability and potential in the form of high quality full-day individual assessments, as well as status quo analysis with focus on development. These are tailored to your wishes, your company and the position to be filled.
- We validate the given job requirements profile by identifying the key criteria for successful collaboration
- We provide you with an objective decision-making platform based on a risk/opportunities analysis with clear recommendations
- We support you in onboarding new team members by conducting follow-up interviews with the participants and measuring the success
- We provide specific proposals for possible development measures
- We raise your awareness of future challenges and demands that may arise for the target position
- We undertake cross-industry benchmarking of comparable profiles
- You minimise the risk of hiring the wrong person
- You gain long-term buy-in from high performers and people with potential
- The selection process is transparent
- We conduct an independent, individual situation assessment
- We give you specific feedback about your personal success factors, weaknesses and potential
- We provide you with specific recommendations for your development, forming a basis for personal development opportunities
- We support you during onboarding through coaching or follow-up interviews
- We undertake cross-industry benchmarking with comparable profiles
- As an expression of our esteem, we make a targeted investment in you as a participant
Head Group Functions Legal
UBS Business Solutions AG
Head Innovation & Digital
Global Business Unit Manager
Chief Operating Officer
CEO, Galenica Group
Head Finance and HR (CFO)
CEO AlpTransit Gotthard AG
Head of Pilot Training
Global Head Compliance
Where to find us
MW AG | Executive Development
Goethestrasse 12 (4th floor)
Our offices are located near the Stadelhofen station, right next to the “Opernhaus” tram stop. If you are coming from Zurich airport, a train takes you directly to Stadelhofen station within less than 30 minutes.
If you are coming by car, the Opéra carpark is about 150 metres away.